Monday, June 4, 2012

Phineas and Ferb

Phineas and Ferb is my favorite show. I am going to show you the characters.



This is Phineas


and this is Ferb. They are step brothers who like to invent things.

This is Candace. She tries to bust her brothers. 

This is Stacy. She is Candace's best friend.



 This is dad. He isn't in the show that much.

 This is Django. I don't know about him that much.

 This is Baljeet. He is super smart.

 This is Perry. He is a secret agent.

 This is evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz. He battles Perry the platypus. 


 This is Vanessa. She is Doofenshmirtz' daughter. (Now I will show you more characters.)


 This is Buford.


 This is Jeremy.

 This is Suzy.

This is Major Monagram.

 This is Mom.


 This is Carl.


This is Isabella.


This is Irving.

These are the other fire side girls.


2 comments:

  1. Eben,
    You have been crazy about Phineas and Ferb for a long time now. You really posted a lot of pictures about them. I have never watched one of their shows, but it must be really great if you are 8. Well, I think you are really great, and I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a T-shirt with Perry on it. Thank you for teaching me about this show.

    ReplyDelete