Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Captain's Log

Captain's Log, April 15, 1912, 11:30 pm - Today marks our 310 day aboard the RMS Titanic. It has been a long and peaceful voyage, and at the moment, we are passing some beautiful ice bergs. The breakfast kitchens have just opened, and I have retreated to the main deck to enjoy the beautiful ocean view with my morning coffee.  - 11:48 pm - I am being called up to the wheel to consult a problem. It appears that we are approaching a large ice berg that we cannot avoid. No worries though, for this is the RMS Titanic, the ship unsinkable. I am now putting on full power to the engines. We will break strait through that ice berg like it's nothing! Here we go, we are almost there... closer, closer, and... Ahhh! Oh my goodness! The hull is badly damaged and we are sinking, I repeat, the unsinkable is sinking! Kshhhht- Everyone remain calm. Please report to the main decks and load up into the life boats. Woman and Children first please, woman and children first. Kshhhht- Well, I should get in to a lifeboat, because this thing is going down. This is Captain Edward Smith, Signing out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I thought the captain is supposed to go down with his ship. Too bad there weren't enough lifeboats. Such a tragedy. I bet I can guess what you are reading/studying about :)
    I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete