Thursday, October 3, 2013

Adventures in odyssey

I love Adventures in Odyssey. I listen to it when ever I do my job. My favorite character is Wooten. My aunt Buggy has listened to every single one. All the characters I can remember are Whit, Connie, Eugene, Tom Riley, Wooten, Harlow Doyle, Richard Maxwell, Edwin Blackard, Jimmy Barkly, Dona Barkly, Robin Jacobs, Melanie Jacobs, Kurt, Lucy Sholts, Oscar, Nathaniel, Alex, Monty, Sarah, Liz, Aubrey, Jared, Mandie and thats all I can remember. Whit owns a shop called Whits End. Connie works at Whits End and loves mysteries and surprises. Eugene works at Whits end and loves computers. Tom Riley owns a farm and has a horse named Rachel. Wooten loves toys and is a mailman. Harlow Doyle is a Really funny privet eye. Richard Maxwell loves computers and doesn't really like Eugene. Edwin Blackard is the main bad guy. Jimmy Barkly likes to annoy his sister Donna. Donna Barkly loves to talk on the phone and go to the mall. Robin Jacobs Loves mystery and Hanging out with her friend Jessie. Melanie is Robins little sister. I would tell you the rest but that would take to long.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love that you love Odyssey Eben! It's so funny I'm reading this right now because guess what I'm doing as I type this? Yep, listening to Odyssey! (album 24, Risks and Rewards FYI)!!! Wooten is so funny and such a goof- I love his treehouse/clubhouse thing that he actually lives in! I love Connie because she reminds me of me sometimes and my boss at Kids Club is just like Mr. Whitaker (not that he's old or anything, just that he has so much wisdom and advice and I really look up to him spiritually). You know who else I love? Fred Holstein, from Holstein's Books! You might not have gotten to him yet, but I love how he always messes up popular English sayings because of the culture difference. I love you Eben, keep listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eben,
    I'm so glad you like Adventures in Odyssey, because you know that you are going to be getting LOTS more. As you know, Buggy loves them and is still listening to them even though she is almost 21. I think this is her 10th time listening. They are funny and there is always a good lesson to learn. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete