Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mexico!

One day Mama and Dada took Kivi and I to mexico.
It was super fun. This is us showing off the lobby of the hotel.
Right in front of the hotel were some parrots!
The pool was super cool. It had an island!
That night we went to a special dinner with a show.
There was a limbo contest!

Then we went to the pool and practiced our diving.
The next day we went to the pool. The island was cool. It had a slide.
At the other end of the pool we found a scuba diving class!
It was super fun.
That day we took a walk in the streets.
The next day we went to the market and got things for Jasper and Opal.
Then we went to the beach. I made a collection.
The next day we went to the zoo. We saw a caiman.
We also fed a hippopotamus.
We also fed a giraffe.
Then we went back to the hotel and had our last slide.

Mexico was the most fun trip ever.(PS,we also went zip lining!)

6 comments:

  1. What a great adventure! Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny Eben! I love you! It was so much fun to take you to Mexico. Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eben,
    You and Kivi are so lucky that your parents took you along on the Mexico trip. You certainly had many adventures while you were there. I know that you loved the pool and the zoo, but I think the zip lining would be my favorite. I'm so glad you got to go on this super, duper fun trip. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much,
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. From skiing to Mexico in the same month? both are fun and so different looks like you had a blast in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eben,
    This is your great Aunt Jan, I was looking at your pictures of your Lego house how cool is that I think you need to come to California and go to Lego land you would love it. Also your green eggs and ham looked so yummy, At the per school where I work we had green eggs and ham day it was such a fun day as I am sure yours was. Your mom is so creative. have a great week
    love your
    great aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete