Monday, December 17, 2012

Gingerbread houses!

It's finally gingerbread house time! We did they nativity again. But this time we did a few changes. The first is Joseph's house. (On the top left corner.) The second is the flower shop. (The little thing next to the stable.)
Me and my city gates. (I kind of over loaded the candy on top.)

Here is Kivi and her inn. (The doorbell system was really cool!)

Jasper and his Joseph's house. He said I could have all of his green candy and all of his red candy! (Which is basically all of his candy.) I am thankful for him.
 Opal and her stable.
 Everybody and their gingerbread houses! 

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    It sounds (and looks) like you had fun making gingerbread houses. I like the nativity gingerbread house idea. It does look like you kind of went overboard with the candy, but I guess that's what makes it fun, right? I bet you can't wait to eat them. And I can't wait to tell you that I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete