Thursday, September 26, 2013

Favorites

I am going to tell you some of my favorite things. I love playing minecraft. My favorite candy is butter finger. I love to play chess. My favorite game is hide and seek. I love to use scratch. My favorite sandwich is egg salad. My favorite color is red. My favorite word is tardis. My favorite craft is perler beads. My favorite food is Raman. My soda is mountain dew. My favorite audio series is adventures in oddessy. My favorite movie is Ratatouille. My favorite ice cream is rocky road. I have told you most of my favorites. Goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    I remember when you were little, your favorite vegetable was "chocolate". Maybe you got chocolated out! I like butterfingers too. I'll have to bring you one next time we come for Basket of Presents! I love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete