Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shiloh Bible Camp

Last week we went to Shiloh bible camp. It was really fun. I met a couple new friends. We stayed in a trailer outside our friends the DeyArmin's house. Mama packed everybody a lunch every day. I was in yellow team. I brought my wet suit instead of my swim suit because I thought the water was to cold in the pool. One pool time I decided to not go swimming at all and my grandma and grandpa came and I got to take them on a tour of camp instead of swimming. At chapel time we learned the entire bible in one week. We called it the journey through the bible. It went: Creation, fall, flood, Israel, law, judges, kings, prophets, Christ, pentecost, church, persecution, us, rapture, tribulation, eternity. I really liked the store. Unless we disobeyed, Mama gave us each a dollar every day. I brought my perplexus to the DeyArmin's house. They have one to. Their's is the original and I have the epic. While we were there we traded perplexusis.

2 comments:

  1. Eben,
    I'm so glad that you had such a good time at camp. I have a lot of fun memories from camp when I was a little girl. Except when I was little there was no such thing as perplexus. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete