Monday, September 10, 2012

Berg Series


This is a series of funny videos of my little brother Berg. He is funny in many different ways. He can copy anything you say. He wants everything you have. He wants you to read him everything you read. He still has double chin. He is very chubby.He loves the ipad. He learns really quick. He can count to ten. He will show (not give,) you anything. He likes to cook. He is very yellable. (Meaning he yells a lot.) He is a very good toddler.



                


1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    You are a good film maker. Who knows, maybe you'll grow up to be a famous movie director? I think you invented a new word - "yellable". And I agree, Berg does yell a lot. Maybe that's because he is so little and wants to be heard. I noticed that your voice is so kind when you talk to your little brother, and that makes me very happy. You know what else makes me so happy? Loving you! And I do love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete