Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I told you I was a genius!

I told you I was a genius! That is the saying I made up when I was about six. Now I say it all the time!

My little brother Berg likes it. So now whenever I say, "I'm a genius.", he says, "No, I'm a genius!"

I even made up songs about it! Here, I will teach you one. (Try to sing this to Who Let The Dogs Out.)

I I I I I am a genius! I I I I I am a genius! I I I I I am a genius!

Do you like it? I made it up my self.


By the way this is me a couple years ago. I just thought this picture was more genius like. Don't you think I'm a genius?

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    Yes, you are a very smart boy. I looked up "genius" in the dictionary and it says - "a person with a very high IQ, or special ability". Another word that might be helpful for you to look up would be the word "humility" :). I love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete