Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Strong Bape of Tender once again, part two

Hello, and welcome back to the adventures of the Strong Bape of Tender. Right now he is talking to the kid giant's huge dad. Let's go and listen.
"SO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MADE MY SON SO HAPPY? the dad giant asked.
"Yes I was the one that did that, said the Strong Bape of Tender.
"WELL I HAVE A WONDERFUL SURPRISE FOR YOU THEN, said the dad giant
"really!? asked the Strong Bape of tender, What is it?!"
" TO FIND OUT, YOU WILL HAVE TO COME TO MY HOUSE," said the dad giant. "I WILL GIVE YOU THE DIRECTIONS."
"I will write them all down", said the Strong Bape of tender.
"OK", said the dad giant. "FIRST YOU GO THROUGH THE FLUFFY DESSERT. THEN THROUGH THE HAPPY WOODS. THEN YOU WILL SEE MY HOUSE."





           






                                                     TO BE CONTINUED…AGAIN...

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    Okay, so now we have a fluffy dessert (as in chocolate cream pie?). I bet he's going to get very sticky going through the fluffy dessert. The happy woods sound lovely. I picture pretty trees and singing birds. Hopefully he can take a bath at the dad giants house when he gets there since he will be all sticky after going through the fluffy dessert! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete