Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My movie party!

 When I turned 9 I had a movie party. This is Dada handling the cotton candy and popcorn makers.
 Berg loved the cotton candy! He kept asking for more!
See that bucket of popcorn? Those are actually cupcakes!
This is us watching the movie. We watched the lorax!

Grandma and Grandpa made the root beer floats. They were really good!
This is our group picture. It was the the biggest party we have ever had!
This is me opening presents. I had to give about a million hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    This was the perfect party for you because you are so crazy about movies. I think you would watch movies all day and all night if they let you. But of course they won't let you, because then you would turn into a zombie and that wouldn't be so great. But I would love you even if you were a zombie because you are my grandson and I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete