Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My music

I love music a lot. I can not go anywhere without sing or humming. I just recently started singing opera. I think everyone I know has heard me singing or humming at least twice. I am the best singer in the family. One of the reasons I hum so much is because Mama is playing music on the computer all the time. Another reason is that whenever we go to the shocks house me jasper and my friend Nathaniel always listen to pandora. I want to learn how to play the piano. Dada said we could get a keyboard so I can learn how. He said we would hook it up to the computer and the computer would teach me how to play. I also want to play the drums but Mama and Dada said it would be to loud. We went to a music shop last month. There, a guy showed us lots of piano books. he also played the guitar for us. Kivi wants to learn how to play the guitar. She has already learned a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    I love music too. And I have heard you sing and I agree that you seem to have a natural talent and a good ear for music. I wish we lived closer because then I could teach you how to play the piano. But the computer might be a good place to start. Learn the names and types of notes and the rhythms (counting) first and then you can go from there. Happy 10th Birthday. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete