Monday, December 9, 2013

Sentences

Here are some sentences. I really like pie. Some stuff is fun. Pickles are very yummy. I like computers. I love to heely around. I love to go to Costco. I do not like kenwa. I do not like certain types of popcorn. Jumpstart is very fun. We are learning about Madagascar. I made up a sentences. Pella loves snacks. Num num knacks are what she calls them. She is very cute. I like legos. Jasper likes legos. We are making droids out of them. We are making a new lego series. We are calling it droid factory. We have made three droids so far. Minecraft is very fun. I love to build stuff in it. I like building houses that are in mountains.

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    Here are my sentences. I really like oreos (but I can't eat them, or I will keep eating them until I get sick because I love them so much that I can't stop eating them). Wow, that was a really long sentence. Do you like sentences? How do you spell kenwa? It's quinoa - weird spelling huh? But I like your spelling of it better. I like your sentences, and I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete