Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Perplexus

My favorite toy is called a perplexus. It is a super cool 3D marble maze that is inside a sphere. You have to tilt the ball and put it in to the start lane. Then you role it around the track. If you fall off then you have to start over. The first time I saw one I didn't know that there was a start so I just kept shaking the ball until the marble got onto a track. I shook it for at least half an hour until my friend Elijah showed me that there was a start. There are four different kinds of perplexus.

This is the original perplexus.

 This is the rookie perplexus. It is the easiest one.

 This is the epic perplexus. It has the most traps.

This is the perplexus twist. It is the hardest one. You have to twist the two knobs on the sides to aline different tracks to get to the goal.

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    So do you have all of the Perplexus's? And have you conquered all of them? They are very colorful and are probably good brain games. Is that why you are so smart? I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete