Monday, August 25, 2014

Annie Schron and the mystery of the exploding guitar part one

Annie Schron is a private investigator. She is very sneaky. She is very swift. Nothing gets past her unseen. One day a mysterious stranger walked into her office. Also know as her uncle's tool shed. Annie couldn't see the stranger's face. It was blocked by a purple hood that he wore. The stranger handed Annie a note and then walked away. The note said, 'Meet me at grump at 5:00 sharp'. "Grump? What could that mean?" She wondered. Then she had an idea. "I got it!" She said, and ran off to get a phone book. When she found it she looked and looked. "Hmm, grump." She said to herself. "I know I saw it here somewhere. Ah, found it!" exclaimed Annie. "Grump, 'Guitars Run Under Monkey Protection'." "OK, I think that's on Ricochet Street." she said. "I wonder what that guy with the purple hood wants me there for."




                                                                   TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    If Annie Schron is very sneak and very swift and nothings gets past her unseen, then how did the stranger get past her without her seeing his face? Huh? Huh? Huh? She did figure out what grump meant though. Although, it could also mean Great runners usually miss potatoes. I will be anxious to see what happens next because I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete