Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My 11th birthday party!


This year for my eleventh birthday party I decided to have a wii party! Mama made a cool happy birthday sign with the colors that I choose. This year I choose red and purple.

 Mama got lots of snacks like peanuts and popcorn for the party. She also got lot's of soda!

 I got kind of frustrated when I was setting up Go Vacation. It wouldn't let me set up the game I wanted until I did the tutorial!

My two favorite games that I picked out were Mario Kart 8 and Wii Party. Mario Kart (right) is a racing game and Wii party (left) is lots of different mini games put together.

There are lots of different kinds of parties on Wii party. The one I choose was called Board Game Island.

Almost all of my friends came! I had lots of fun.

Lots of people liked Bowling and Just Dance.

At present time I got a cool ship that my great grandpa got for me when I was a baby! I had a really fun birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    I have never been to a Wii party before, so I was happy that I got to be there to celebrate with you. I liked the Just Dance Wii the best. It is a lot of fun and you get some really good exercise too and I won! You have some very nice friends and they all seemed to be having a good time. Wow! I remember when you were born and it seems like it was just yesterday. Now you are 11. Time flies when you are growing and having fun. I am having fun reading your blog and telling you that I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete