Monday, October 27, 2014

Annie Schron and the mystery of the exploding guitar part four

"What's with the guitars?" said Annie.
"Me, of course," said the purple hooded man.
"Well I get that," said Annie, "I just don't get the part about the guitars exploding."
"Well,  I would tell you," said the man, "But the title of this story says that it's supposed to be a mystery."
"Very good point," said Annie, "Very good point."
"Here, let me get you out of this cell," said the man.
"Wait a minute," said Annie, "Your letting me out?"
"Yeah, sorry about that," said the man, "The jail was just for dramatic effect."
"Seriously?" said Annie.
"Yeah..." said the man. "My name is Jerry. My dad was evil, so he thinks that I should take his place since he's retired."
"So, why don't you just tell him that you don't wan't to be evil?" asked Annie.
"Are you crazy!?" said Jerry, "Do you know who my dad is!?"
"No," said Annie, "Who is he?"
"My dad is non other than Wobertolenorecitomo the great!" said Jerry.
                                                           |
                                                           |
                                                          \/
                                                        (wob-er-toe-lain-oe-rec-sit-omo)



                                                          TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    I'm not sure where this story is going, but I have to say that you came up with a super long, hard name which I cannot pronounce. But I can tell you that I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete