Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter 2016

This year on easter, we had lots of fun. At church, we all wore matching clothes. My pants did not fit. Grandma and Grandpa came to church with us. I was up in the tech booth. I really wanted Jasper to come up into the booth with me and stay for service, but the night before we had all gone to the service, and there was no kids church on Good Friday, so Jasper had to come with us. The thing was, that they had chosen all of the most slowest songs ever, and let's just say that the speaker wasn't very intriguing either. So at Easter service, they had chosen some of the best songs ever that they hadn't played in a really long time, so when I tried to get Jasper to go with me, he wouldn't budge, because of his experience on Friday. Anyways, after church, we all went back to our house to celebrate Easter with all of our cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents and nonnies and poppies. So at first, me Jasper, Berg, and our cousin Ian, just played Mario Smash Bros. in the basement. Then, after lunch, We all did the egg hunt. Ian found the silver egg, and got a gigantic chocolate bunny. Then, after a bit more smash bros, we did the easter basket hunt. We found them, and we had gotten two new touchscreen windows laptops! It was awesome! After that, we did the other easter basket, and Mama had unknowingly gotten me my favorite game, Fluxx! Then, on Monday, after five or six weeks of trying, we finally earned a sphero! Today, I woke up at 5:13, to finish my school so that I can play with it.

1 comment:

  1. "Grandma and Grandpa came to church with us". What about Nonnie and Poppie? What are we - chopped liver?!!!!!
    I love you sooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete