Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Soup and Taco's

Soup and Taco's. That is what we have been having for dinner for the past month. And I am not getting tired of it, like you would think. I think that it is very delicious. I even had a normal taco once, instead of a taco salad! I really love taco salad. I think that it is very delicious. But, if we go out to a restaurant, then I will normally get a normal taco. Well, when we are at Jack in the Box, I get a normal taco, because they have the best taco's ever. But if we go to Taco Bell, then I usually get a Crunch Wrap Supreme, which is kind of like a taco and a taco salad all mixed into one thing, but with nacho cheese mixed in with the meat, and it is like, the best thing ever.

This is what it looks like, but when you get it, the two half's are put together, so it is more like a circle. It kind of looks like a quesadilla, but it is not. 

We have been having lots of soup too, and my favorite, is Dada's turkey and vegetable soup that he makes. It is really good! It has carrots and turkey, and pea's, and other things that I can't remember, and we all love it. The only restaurant that I ever get soup at, is the Old Spaghetti Factory. They make some really good soup, but it is not as good as Dada's soup.

And now for the grand finally... Mama's Taco soup! It is a mix of soup and taco's! And it is really good. It has all the things that a taco would, and more! And you can even put tortilla chips on it! It is not as good as Dada's turkey soup, but it is still really good!

2 comments:

  1. Eben - you're hilarious! I love you. Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taco salad too, also quesadillas - yum! Pretty much all Mexican food is great. Especially guacamole. I'm hungry. And I love you sooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete