Friday, February 22, 2013

The gocart

 I love the go-cart. It is super fun.
 It can go really fast! But sometimes the brakes get unhooked.

 When I drive it I like to go at its full speed. Dada says its full speed is about two miles an hour.
 Jasper loves the go-cart. Whenever I go really fast he says, "My eyeballs are frozen!"

 When ever I stop he goes really far down in his seat. Then I have to park the go-cart in the right position so that the next people don't crash at first.

 Kivi likes to go fast sometimes. She is a little scared that she will crash.
But afterwards she loves it! The go-cart is great.

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    I agree with you. The go-cart is super fun. It sure seems like it goes faster than 2 miles an hour, especially when you turn. I'm glad you have so much fun with the go-cart. And I'm so glad that I love you sooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete