Friday, February 15, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge 2013


We went to Great Wolf Lodge again! But at first we missed the exit so... we got to have dinner while watching Wreck it Ralph!

Finally we got to Great Wolf Lodge. We went to the water park first.

The water slides were awesome! My favorite was the Tornado!

There were also mini water slides on a giant water fort! They were smaller than the Tornado.

After that we did Magi Quest! This is us getting a mission.

When we waved our wands at the mission tree this is what our title screen looked like. Our team name  was the Magic Four. (Minus one. Opal left the game.)

Opal's favorite thing to wave her wand at was this book. This is what it said, "Once upon a time there was a brave magi. Stuff happened, blah blah blah, the end. Go to bed." 

This is me lighting up a star with my wand .

This is me lighting up the word "communication" with my wand.

This is us becoming Master Magi!

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    This is your second time going to Great Wolf Lodge. You are so lucky! Next time you need to take Nonnie and show me everything. It looks super fun! I think that the book that Opal pointed her wand to is so funny. "Stuff happened. Blah, blah, blah. The end. Go to bed." That made me laugh. You make me laugh with happiness and joy because you are my special grandson and I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete