Monday, June 6, 2016

The Blob

One day there was a blob. The blob was yellow, and green, and red, and blue, and black, and pink. One day, the blob decided to go swimming. So it got in the water. The water was very cold. The blob got out of the water. The blob still wanted to go swimming though, so he went to a pool, and got in, but everyone at the pool was too scared of him, so he got out. Then he had an Idea. He went back to the lake, where he got into a kayak and rode out into the lake. Then the kayak tipped over, and the water was still very cold, so he decided to go to the zoo and look at giraffes instead. The End

1 comment:

  1. Eben,
    I never quite know what to say about your stories because they are so weird! But I will say that I think you came up with the idea of the blob looking at giraffes from our Words with Friends chat, where you asked, "Why are flowers sometimes purple and sometimes not?" and I said, "Because giraffes can't talk." I don't know for sure, but I do know for sure that I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete